The Task Force met on Friday, January 22nd at 10 a.m.
On Monday, January 25th at 5:00 p.m., Michelle Diffenderfer and Patrick Franklin, Task Force co-chairs, will be presenting Task Force updates and the top two priorities per subcommittee to the City Commission.
Subcommittee co-chairs reported out their subcommittee priorities.
- Alexcia Cox and Daniel Eisinger provided a report on the Criminal Justice Subcommittee priorities.
- Julie Fisher Cummings provided a report on the Education Subcommittee priorities.
- Leontyne Brown provided a report on the Finance, Banking & Industry Subcommittee priorities and Bill Jacobson added further details.
- George Soria provided a report on the Health Subcommittee priorities.
- Bradley Hurlburt provided a report on the Real Estate & Housing Subcommittee priorities.
At our subcommittee meetings you can share comments, and we also encourage you to share comments on our Facebook page, which we update nearly every day. For more details on the Task Force timeline, please visit the website. On the website, you can also access the agendas and minutes of Task Force and subcommittee meetings.
Upcoming Task Force Meeting Information
The next (virtual) meeting is on Thursday, February 25th, 2021 from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Zoom link to join: https://zoom.us/j/94978348505